Gokce ~Muslin Myst~'s Reviews > Vampire Knight, Volume 9

Vampire Knight, Volume 9 by Matsuri Hino

** spoiler alert ** Poor. Poor Zero. It's a pity things turned out the way they did with Zero insisting he wants to kill all purebloods possibly including Yuki, not that I think he can manage that. But he keeps saying they're enemies now and that annoys me Zero -that's right! You heard me dude!-

And I was sad for Ichiru -sp?- I kinda liked him, it was a pity he died. At least his death fed Zero new powers and made him the branch-arm.

Again, I enjoyed reading the sidebars and I was pretty much like this, o_0, when Matsuri Hino listed the drawing material she uses.

Can't wait for the next one, seriously. I got a bit confused if it was out already but we'll see. It was left off at such a scene that I'm dying with anticipation. -omgomgomgomg!!!-

I'm glad Yuki decided to stay back in the Academy and was there to be on Zero's side, although, like I said, I don't like Zero's take on things very much now. And Yuki's sudden devotion and love to Kaname. I'm hoping they'll work things out, soon.

It was quite funny the bit she put in the end where Yuki wants to sit down until volume 10 :D

The nxt one should be out yesterday!! :)
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Knight, Volume 9.