Jess the Romanceaholic's Reviews > Foxfire Bride

Foxfire Bride by Maggie Osborne

I recently discovered that I'm a sucker for Maggie Osborne books. Though not as good as Silver Lining, this is definitely going on my keeper shelf.

One trend that continues throughout MO's books are the tomboy heroine (who has a hard time cleaning up her language and dressing/acting like a "lady"), the fact the heroine isn't a virgin yet hasn't had any truly satisfying lovers/happy relationships in the past, and the hero who is wealthy and handsome and "out of her league".. This one, however, didn't have a child as a main character (or at least in the background), which was a little different.

I guessed the twist pretty soon into the story, but that's only because I've read so many books that it's almost impossible to miss little hints that authors like to tuck into their stories when a twist is a'coming :)

I was a little dissatisfied with the ending, as I really would've liked an epilogue, but in the end, everything was tied up nicely (and honestly, for a while, I'd wondered if that would be the case).

Overall, a very good book. 4 1/2 Stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Foxfire Bride.

02/06 marked as: read