Nic's Reviews > Brisingr

U_50x66
Jun 26, 10

bookshelves: couldn-t-finish, map-in-the-front
Read in June, 2009, read count: 0.25

Did anyone even edit this?

My favorite bit was when Eragon meets up with Unfeeling Android Love Interest and, upon seeing her, notes nostalgically that she's wearing the dress she was wearing when they first met. Six pages later - I know because I counted - she mentions oh, people were giving her grief for wearing her "unfeminine" leggings outfit, so she stole this dress off some random clothesline. BAHAHAHAHA oh Eragon, you sure can make a girl laugh.

Also, the whole, "Oh, your hand is wounded, let me heal it while we have A Moment" business? Gosh, has it been done? And done better? Oops, how embarrassing.

So yes, I finally put my value of my time where my mouth is and STOPPED READING THIS SERIES. (About a year ago. I just didn't think to review this book until now.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brisingr.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Schulze Lol, I stopped reading after book 1: Eragon. It was JUST SO SLOW to me. I dunno if he was trying to be Tolkien and had too much description or what, but I just couldn't get into it, for whatever reason. Kudos for making it to book three.