Tiffany's Reviews > So Inn Love

So Inn Love by Catherine Clark

Jun 26, 10

bookshelves: 2010-books-i-read
Read on June 26, 2010

** spoiler alert ** I was really enjoying this story and thought it was very cute. Liza really likes Hayden and he seems to really like her. In the beginning of the book he openly flirts with her in front of everyone. Then all of a sudden he shows that he likes her a lot when they are alone and complete ignores her when they are together. She is upset and concerned about this and who wouldn't be, right? But all it took was a little bike ride to a secluded portion of a beach and she decides she is willing to give herself to him. Why? I ask this question! Yes I like Hayden and his character is nice but what does this show to us and especially to youth. Should you be willing and think it is o.k. to sleep with some guy that you have serious concerns about? I would hope not!

But despite my rampage this was the only aspect of the story that I didn't care for. I thought the book was cute and fun I just wish that wouldn't have been included. If the author wanted to include the story which was tastefully done, you had no information on what was done other than her afterward saying that she slept with Hayden. I would have preferred the scene to take place after some of these concerns were resolved or occured or something to that affect.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read So Inn Love.