Jessica `~Blahyze~`'s Reviews > No Mercy

No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Aug 26, 11

bookshelves: dark-hunter-series, sherrilyn-kenyon, books-i-own, 4-stars-but-still-fantastic
Read from September 27 to 28, 2010 — I own a copy

I love Samia’s character, she isn’t wimpy or a damsel in distress, she’s got spunk and is pretty kickass, even her name is bad ass like the Dark-Hunter she is, Sam Savage. Sam has the ability to see into other people thoughts which causes her trouble when getting hot and steamy with a man...However she is unable to read Dev. When Dev told Sam what his full name was the moment that followed made me laugh:

“”Devereaux Peltier”. She savoured the syllables of his name that flowed and rolled from her tongue. “It’s very soft sounding.”

He made a sound of disgust in the back of his throat. “Oh thank you so much. That’s what every man wants to hear about his name. You might as well call me ‘Little Pecker’ while you’re at it and tell me you’d love to have me go shopping with you for feminine hygiene products. Oh and by all means, carry a big, sparkling pink bag with flowers on it and make me hold it.””

Nick has really come to his own in this book, embraced his power and who he is, but he still is bitter toward Acheron and doesn’t trust him, still angry at the world. Though Nick himself is still a question mark, he does good but he also straddles the bad. I just hope there comes a time where he teams back up with Acheron again and they both can go kick Daimon ass side by side.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Mercy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Gearing up for Retribution?

Jessica  `~Blahyze~` Yep, now I have finished re-reading all the Dark-Hunters I own, I am craving Retribution ;P

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... I'm getting ready to read it!

Jessica  `~Blahyze~` I'll be looking forward to seeing what you think of it :)