Elizabeth's Reviews > Death on the Nile

Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie

Jun 28, 10

Read from June 25 to 28, 2010

dude. i almost totally figured it out. i am a GENIUS. either that or all that Monk and Psyche and Law and Order watching has finally paid off. i'm surprised the FBI or the CIA or NSA or some other watchdog police force hasn't hunted me down yet for all my uber circa 1930s detective skills. once they do i'll make BANK. yay me.

oh. and i say "almost" because yeah i knew who wanted the necklace but had the motive all wrong because of that ole detective story cliche "oh, well, here is a tid bit of information that the reader doesn't have until now that i am trying to wrap up all the loose ends." what's up with that? ugh. it's stuff like that really gets my goat all goaty.

(i would like to apologize for all the 1930s people still alive to read my horribly written review. "gets my goat all goaty" that doesn't even make sense! at least the other 1930s people who have since past away (God rest their souls) won't have to be subjected to this poppycock. see i could be english too. ...ha-ha i said "poppy"...)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Death on the Nile.