Chinablue_25 West Bostedor's Reviews > Micah

Micah by Laurell K. Hamilton

Jun 25, 10

Read on June 25, 2010

I think that this was originally meant to be a short story and ran too long for it so she turned it to a short book if you will. The book before this one was ridiculous with all the emergency sex. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good sex scene a lot but in the previous book, Incubus Dreams, it was OUT OF CONTROL!! I think in ONE night, Anita had sex like FIVE TIMES!!!! All but one of those 5 scenes had another character either taking part in some way, or watching while laying in bed with Anita and "fill in blank" In this book there was only one sex scene and it was not a group activity so that was much better. I like Micah. I read a few reviews and a lot of the opinions lie with not liking him. While he isn't my type physically he has an awesome personality and I think is the perfect match to Anita. This book did not hold much action, or suspense, and I do agree with one persons description of it being more a fluff piece, but nevertheless, I enjoyed it and liked getting a little bit of insight into Micah. Very short read by the way. I am a slow reader and I read it in about 4 hours total.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Micah.