Mrs. Missive's Reviews > Lean on Me

Lean on Me by Cherise Sinclair

Jun 26, 10

Read from June 25 to 26, 2010

This another hot little story of surrender that takes place in the Shadowlands BDSM club.

Andrea wiggles her way into the trainee program with the help of a friend calling in a favor. She meets and immediately falls for her Trainer, Master Cullen.

This story is more about internal struggle than external. The other Shadowlands books had some big event that caused the tension in the novel, but in Lean on Me, the struggle is in Andrea's unwillingness to ask for what she needs.

I am usually a more action driven novel kinda gal, but I loved this book. The sex scenes were hot, although there was one fade-to-black scene that had me a little confused. We had light pain, a few nipple clamps and butt plugs, and a lot of restraint. Perhaps that's why I liked this novel a little more than some of the others. It fit my kink level perfectly.

We get deep into Andrea and Cullen's minds, get to see them find each other, and get our HEA. Sometimes it went a little deep, and I forgot what was happening in the pace of the story, but overall it's a great book, and I couldn't put it down.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lean on Me.