Emma's Reviews > Pluto, Volume I: The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul

Pluto, Volume I by Jeff Green

Dec 22, 07

bookshelves: spirituality
Recommended for: people who are wondering where they are on their soul's journey
Read in December, 2007

So I've never read about Pluto much, but apparently mine is in Libra in the 10th house, which means in this lifetime I'm learning how to create balance in my relationships with other people and what my place is in the larger socio-economic system in which I live. It actually was pretty darn accurate in describing my relationship dynamics and issues I'm working through, not to mention my ex-girlfriend's issues (jeez that's the last time I'm dating someone whose Pluto is in the 4th house!). Heh. So it goes like this: your soul travels through all the houses in it's journey. And another interesting thing is that being in Libra (which corresponds to the 7th house, so you kind of get two to look up), means that over the course of things I've recently switched genders. Which is something that another psychic told me, that this is my first lifetime as a woman. Of course, she also said it was my first lifetime on this planet and before that I was a telepathic computerized alien creature on an entirely different kind of planet for a long time. Which kind of made sense too. I mean, I have always felt like I was maybe from a different planet from everyone else. =)

This book doesn't discuss the interplanetary dimension. So I don't know how that factors in with Pluto. But anyway, it's interesting. I'm trying to figure out the whole way that souls evolve through time--the big picture of what the hell is going on here anyway. The mechanics of karma and reincarnation and all of that.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pluto, Volume I.