Allison (The Allure of Books)'s Reviews > All I Ever Wanted

All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins

Kristan Higgins never fails to amaze me. She is so great at capturing both humor and emotion. Some parts of the book are laugh-out-loud funny, and others make you feel like crying. In fact, I did cry once. I read the book in one sitting, and between all the laughing and crying, anyone that heard me probably thought I was completely insane.

Her books aren't just romance. They explore other relationships: whether they involve family, pets or the community. Callie and Ian are such great characters: they are complete opposites of each other. At first, that fact causes them to clash. Eventually, they come to realize that they actually balance each other out. Anybody that appreciates a nice romance/chick lit story should definitely pick this up!

I read this book via NetGalley, but I will definitely be buying a copy for my shelves when it is released. Kristan Higgins is definitely on my auto-buy list - her books are always spectacular!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All I Ever Wanted.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tammy Great review! You're a lucky girl to read it early - I'm pea green with envy! :)