Jessica's Reviews > Kitty Goes to War

Kitty Goes to War by Carrie Vaughn

Jul 13, 10

Read from July 08 to 13, 2010

Kitty Goes to War was interesting, but only because I'm familiar with the characters and everything. It was still a good read, but it didn't seem to have as much danger and action as the previous books have. There was danger and action, but it just didn't feel like it had the same intensity as past books. It was still interesting to read and we definitely got to see more of Cormac, which was a plus. Cormac is what made the book more interesting because there is something up with Cormac, something that was briefly and vaguely hinted at in a past book, I believe it was Kitty and the Silver Bullet, back when Kitty visited him in prison.

The romance was a little low key, which wasn't a problem for me, but even I felt like Kitty and Ben should have had a little more intensity or depth to their romance scenes. But again, not really complaining about that. The ending was good too, things got wrapped up nicely, characters went in their given directions.

I hope to see more development on Cormac and his situation next time. We got to see him this time without knowing what was going on, we learn at the end and I hope to see more of him again. He's been one of my favorite characters since the beginning.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kitty Goes to War.