Sophie's Reviews > Chicks Dig Time Lords: A Celebration of Doctor Who by the Women Who Love It

Chicks Dig Time Lords by Lynne M. Thomas

F 50x66
Aug 11, 2010

bookshelves: fantasy, time-travel
Read from June 22 to July 06, 2010

This is an interesting collection of essays by female authors who are also Doctor Who fans. The essays differed from each other in their tonality, as well as the way in which they reacted to the different Doctors and companions. It was nice to read a wide range of opinions and it was intriguing to find that no single essay matched my opinion of Doctor Who. Nonetheless, it was an enjoyable read and I'd recommend it to any female Doctor Who fan (the male fans may like it too, but it is specifically geared toward female fans).
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chicks Dig Time Lords.

message 1: by Molly (new)

Molly You would! (;-p)

Sophie Haha of course! Actually, my dad saw it at the library and brought it home to see if I wanted to read it. It's a collection of essays. Some of them are very interesting while others are less so.