Munera Al Shiraifi's Reviews > The Alchemist

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

Jun 22, 10

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Alchemist.

Quotes Munera Liked

Paulo Coelho
“When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too.”

Paulo Coelho
“People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.”
Paulo Coelho, Alchemist

Paulo Coelho
“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

Paulo Coelho
“Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.”

Paulo Coelho
“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity.”
Paulo Coelho, Alchemist

Paulo Coelho
“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”

Paulo Coelho
“Don't give in to your fears. If you do, you won't be able to talk to your heart.”

Paulo Coelho
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”

Paulo Coelho
“One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.”

Paulo Coelho
“The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.”

Paulo Coelho
“When each day is the same as the next, it’s because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every day that the sun rises.”

Paulo Coelho
“So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”

Paulo Coelho
“Why do we have to listen to our hearts?" the boy asked.
"Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you will find your treasure.”

Paulo Coelho
“Maktub" (It is written.)”

Paulo Coelho
“If someone isn't what others want them to be, the others become angry. Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”