Kristy's Reviews > Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

2079018
Jan 27, 11

bookshelves: 2011, fluff-n-stuff, special-ops-military-mercenary
Read from January 26 to 27, 2011 — I own a copy

I am really loving this series. So far every book has been better than the last. I love that Zach is still being kept at a distance which keeps him a mystery, but we get little glimpses of him here and there, enough to satisfy me.

I was kind of sad that Josh wasn't really in this book. I know I don't really care for him and Cammie to be together, but I kind of hope to still see him for some reason. There was one part where Cammie did see Josh and I loved that it sort pained Zach to think she was seeking Josh out. Zach is so mysterious that sometimes you question whether he likes Cammie, or if she is some sort of mission of his. Although by the end of this book I think his motives were a little more clear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FAVORITE QUOTES

"Don't you have a baby to kiss?" Macey said with a sigh.

"Cammie, right?" Preston asked. "Macey didn't tell me you were coming."

"Yeah. It's a great chance to see the political process up close and-"

"Seriously," Macey snapped. "Go. Kiss. A baby."

"Can you believe her?" Preston asked, cocking his head toward Macey. "Every time she sees me all she does is call me baby and talk about kissing."

-Preson, Cammie and Macey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So . . ."the voice behind me was strong and even. I turned to see a very sorry-looking Macey and a very impressed-looking Aunt Abby staring at me and the fading parachute that was Zach. "I take it that's the man in your life."

-Abby Cameron (Aunt Abby)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover.