Derinda's Reviews > With Friends Like These

With Friends Like These by Sally Koslow

Jul 12, 10

Read from July 06 to 12, 2010

This was a wonderful book !!! I enjoyed it from page one to the very last page it held my interst at all times .

Its a wonderful story about friendship, how friendships stick through thick and thin even though there might be problems here and there.

It showed the true meaning of friendship, through hard times, and good times and even some backstabbing .

The book was very well written , I liked how Sally did a chapter on each of the girls lives and what was goign on with them in detail it made the book more meaning and personal to me that I really got to know the girls through their good times and troubling times.

Sally did a excellent job in writing, keeping the storyline on target and keeping the reader wanting to keep reading the book

A++++
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read With Friends Like These.

07/07/2010 page 50
15.0% "So far this has been a excellent book !!! I love it more when I finish"
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sally Koslow Derinda, i appreciate your observations and praise, especialy the comment about how the book brought out the true meaning of friendship. I'm hoping WITH FRIENDS LIKE THESE will make readers treat their own friends with TLC.
Sally Koslow