Mindy's Reviews > Iron Kissed

Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs

Nov 07, 10

bookshelves: 2010, paranormal-or-urban-fantasy, romance, vampire, werewolves-shifters, faerie-pixie, recommend-to-read
Read from November 05 to 07, 2010

I am having a hard time with this book. I really liked it because it was an easy quick read and the true murderer Mercy was trying to find throughout the whole book totally caught me off guard. What happens to Mercy is something I cannot accept and all I can say is that I am glad there were no details.

The ending has me upset because Mercy has been this really independent woman that will do anything for ANYONE she cares about. Now I have no idea what roll her character will play. The books wouldn’t be any good if she didn’t still have the strong willed personality that she has had throughout the series so far.

I really liked what happens in the end that Ben takes part in. Ben has always been this big jerk but now you see his reasons and his true side. The very end stopped really abrupt so I will be reading the next book soon.

I hope the remaining Mercy Thompson books do not take a toll on me like this one did, but I guess that is partly why the book was good.

Make sure you follow my blog http://www.magicalurbanfantasyreads.com/ for my current reviews, recommends and websites for book giveaways
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Iron Kissed.

Tiffany DON'T give up on this series. Yes, what happens to Mercy in this books is horrible, but it doesnt break her, it only makes her stronger. It teaches her to depend on the people she loves and let them take care of her for a change...even though she does NOT like to be taken care of...LOL.

message 2: by Taraza (new)

Taraza I also had a hard time with the rape because Mercy has been so strong. It upset me.