Wendy's Reviews > An Abundance of Katherines

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

Mar 29, 11

liked it
bookshelves: book-on-cd, ya-liked, ya-take-it-or-leave-it
Recommended for: People who think they are clever and like to point that out to people
Read from March 23 to 29, 2011

** spoiler alert ** I can't say I hated it or loved it...but this being the fourth go at a John Green novel, I can say that he has a formula, and by golly nothing will keep him from it.

The ending was predictable. So, T.O.C beats the crap out of 4 people and there are no consequences?

By the way, John Green, your knowledge of tampon strings is disturbing and false.

But, for the most part all the shtick was clever.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Abundance of Katherines.

03/25/2011
60.0% "So far, it's your typical John Green book, although he at least has the female lead a little more believable. So far, too much whiny Colin, too much analyzing, and after watching a clip of John Green on Mental Floss, I see that this could be a fairly semi-autobiographical novel. Not the Katherines part, but Colin/John. I just listened to the only laugh out loud part of the whole book...after the fight ..."
03/29/2011
95.0% "Finally wrapping this cd set up. I have mixed feelings when it comes to John Green. Incredibly talented, with eye-rolling annoyance."