Rinoa Heartilly's Reviews > Pretty Little Liars Box Set

Pretty Little Liars Box Set by Sara Shepard

1946963
Farfetched? Pretty much. Shallow? Kind of. Awesome? Totally.

The reason I gave these books 5 stars is that they sucked me in from the first page on. I learned to love every single one of the "pretty little liars", from sweet Emily over creative Aria and smart Spencer to "it girl" Hanna. Ali grew on me too, even though she was (probably)only in the flashbacks By the end of Pretty Little Liars, I found myself really invested in those characters, their problems and also the mystery of "A", although all of it combined was kind of far-fetched and unbelievable (which is also the name of the 4th book in the series -see what I did there?).

True, this won't go down as a classic in history and is typical beach lit, but after I've finished the fourth book, I found myself desperately wanting to read the fifth. I admit, I'm hooked.

So, it's 5 stars for the first part of this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretty Little Liars Box Set.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria (new)

Maria I like this book because it got funny and instresting things so I would give this book 5 stars because I liked the part how the girl went in the book and how someone spooked on her.From Maria

Rinoa Heartilly It's true -this series is great, also very inventive. Nice to know I'm not the only one who appreciates it this way.