Trewen's Reviews > Redeeming Love

Mar 04, 12

bookshelves: historical, audio, favorites
Read from February 27 to March 04, 2012

audio

This leaves me speechless.

I put off reading this because it's a christian novel.
Well, it is... but in my opinion it shouldn't have gotten in my way.
This story is probably the most brutally heartbreaking story I've ever read. I'm feeling it physically & I'm exhausted.
I just don't even know what to say. There are no words.

By the way, the audio version of this book is excellent! The reader did an amazing job! (and I'm really picky)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Redeeming Love.

03/01/2012 "OH. MY. GOD! this story is blowing me away!" 5 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Crista Hi Trewen!
I'm so glad you read this one;) Such a heartbreaking yet inspirational book! I'd love to read it again someday, but I need to work up the courage and emotional energy first:)

Trewen I know what you mean! I need some time to process this.
I had no idea what this book was about. As with movies, I like to go in completely blind. No synopsis, no reviews. Only ratings.
I was pole axed!
Definitely a reread but MAN, your right, courage and emotional energy indeed!!!!

anieva I had very little idea about the book, too - very little - when I read it. It was a wonderful way to come to it!

Trewen Hi anieva,

I quite often go into books completely blind, not even reading the synopsis. I go by star ratings and how many people have read it, especially my GR friends.
Most of the time, like Redeeming Love, I'm pleasantly surprised. It's like a gift.
Sometimes I'm sorry I have that habit!

Wasn't this such an incredible story? I still think about it and it's been over a year since I read it.

anieva It is like a gift! Great book in so many ways.