Gokce ~Muslin Myst~'s Reviews > Vampire Knight, Vol. 1

Vampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri Hino

I really liked this one! I never tried to enjoy a manga before, I know my sister loves a couple of them. I picked this up from the library by chance because I needed a light read that wouldn't take much time to finish and found myself in the lovely world of manga :)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Knight, Vol. 1.

Bookwatcher ohhhhhh... manga is my passion! I read and collect them!
After this one try another great with vampires: Trinity Blood, Volume 1 by Sunao Yoshida... so wonderful! (but I prefer Vampire Knight)

message 2: by new_user (new)

new_user Love Vampire Knight. :D

Bookwatcher new_user wrote: "Love Vampire Knight. :D"
Me too!
Wonderful!

message 4: by new_user (new)

new_user Yeah! The art is better than some I've seen, and it's sexier too. ;) I keep thinking back to the moment when she's in the washroom with him, and he has her against the door. Remember that?

message 5: by Caty (new)

Caty Vampire Knight is awesome!
I don't know a thing about manga, but I just fell in love with this one.
I have to catch up 'cause now I'm way behind on the story. I want all the Zero i can get <3

Bookwatcher new_user wrote: "Yeah! The art is better than some I've seen, and it's sexier too. ;) I keep thinking back to the moment when she's in the washroom with him, and he has her against the door. Remember that? "

and the pool? They at the pool? Before zero was shoot? Remember that! soooooo hot
...they are hot together!

message 7: by new_user (last edited Jun 26, 2010 12:42PM) (new)

new_user Yeah! Good scene. Om nom nom. He should drink from her more often, also corner her more often, LMAO! I have to catch up too, Caty! I'm behind. I stopped at the Big Revelation, if you know which one I mean, and I haven't read it since.

Bookwatcher new_user wrote: "Yeah! Good scene. Om nom nom. He should drink from her more often, also corner her more often, LMAO! I have to catch up too, Caty! I'm behind. I stopped at the Big Revelation, if you know which one..."

hahahaha, yessssss corner her more definitively would be more fun! And the big revelation... if you are talking about the new student (and her, what can I say, follower) that go to school yes... or if you are talking about who she really is (discover her family) yes... i read it a lot! Put some numbers here at goodreads but the story already know a lot! I was so shocked knowing about her true family! It's a wonderful surprise! Everyone who doesn't understand must read the manga! It's really so great! Full of twists and surprises! And hot scenes of her and zero... obviously!

message 9: by new_user (new)

new_user Yes, about her family.I didn't know what to think of it because I don't want her and Kaname together. Buuuuu.

message 10: by new_user (new)

new_user Yeah, Zero!

message 11: by Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ (last edited Jun 27, 2010 12:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ Holy moly, you guys are AWESOME!!! Go ZERo!! :D

I only just started Vampire Knight and I love it so much that today I bought volumes to complete my set to 9! Yay!! :D

I read only the 2 volumes so far but now that I have them all I won't waste much time. I'm a total Zero girl and don't know what's going on yet with all of them but I know I definitely want Yuki to end up with Zero.

@ new_user I totally agree with you about the drawing being so sexy, I have a huge crush on Zero, that boy is fine!

@ Bookwatcher OMG what an adorable gif is that!! :D And I'll definitely check out the one you recommended, I'm sucked in to the wonderful world of manga now ;D

@ Caty I'm also like that! I haven't read so far into the story and very new to the whole manga thing but I know I love this one ;D

OMG I'm so glad to see other Vampire Knight lovers here! :D

message 12: by new_user (new)

new_user Zero is fabulous. Vulnerable with a little bite. ;)

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ LOL, Zero is awesome! I only read the first two volumes so far and last time I read Yuki made him feed from her, now that was hot. Can't wait to read on and see what happens between those two and Kaname, that dude is fine but something feels off :)

message 14: by new_user (new)

new_user Oh, that was a good scene! Keep reading. :D

message 15: by new_user (new)

new_user Ah, yes, licking her neck. That was nice. ;)

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ Oh yes, the licking and the biting and feeding...

What were we talking about? Oh yes, now tell me who wouldn't love vampires? ;D

I've got a book to finish -yet something else about vampires- and then I'll give a lot of my time to this manga, I've just GOT to know what's going on!! :D

Bookwatcher Gokce wrote: "Oh yes, the licking and the biting and feeding...

What were we talking about? Oh yes, now tell me who wouldn't love vampires? ;D"

well, you are asking to the wrong person... my case? It's pathological... I admitted that I'm crazy .
I can't resist to a vampire story!

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ ME TOO!! :D