Tatiana's Reviews > Bad Kitty vs Uncle Murray

Bad Kitty vs Uncle Murray by Nick Bruel

Jun 17, 10

Read on June 16, 2010, read count: 1

Our favorite foul feline is back for another rousing round of pain and hilarity in "Bad Kitty vs. Uncle Murray".

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Uncle Murray for some crazy reason has taken on the saintly task of kitty sitting Bad Kitty for an entire week, along with the drool-challenged Puppy. We learn immediately that Bad Kitty has an intense dislike for the affable Uncle Murray, and reacts like any skittish kitty - he trashes the places and takes Uncle Murray's sanity with him. The non-fiction side stories were a nice touch as usual, explaining Bad Kitty's bad behavior, giving the reader an understanding of why cats are so sensitive to any change to their routine and their environment, and how they react. Sorry to say, I had no pity for Bad Kitty and felt awful for poor Uncle Murray who just about loses all semblance of control when he's practically kicked out of the house by this crazy cat. But of course, Bad Kitty doesn't enjoy being along, and Uncle Murray does return and they make nice long enough until the owners come back - with a baby!!!

I highly recommend this book to readers grades 3rd and up, and to crazy kitty lovers everywhere.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Kitty vs Uncle Murray.