Lora Tihomirova's Reviews > Red-Headed Stepchild

Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells

Jul 01, 10

bookshelves: vampires
Read on July 01, 2010

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Red-Headed Stepchild.

Quotes Lora Liked

Jaye Wells
“Is that all you bought?” His eyes shot to the left. “Um.” I clenched my teeth. “What else?” “A Super Mega Juicer,” he said quickly. “But, Sabina, seriously that juicer is a miracle machine.” “I’m a vampire, Giguhl. The only liquids I drink are blood and alcohol. I don’t do juice.”
tags: funny

Jaye Wells
“I walked to the door where Clovis waited. When I looked up, he was staring at Adam. A quick glance backward confirmed Adam was returning his stare. Freaking males, I thought, they couldn’t be more obvious about their territorial dispute if they’d both peed on me.”
tags: funny

Jaye Wells
“Got it. Look for a room with a sign with a big arrow that says, ‘Kidnapped Mancies Here,’ ” he said.”

Jaye Wells
“We passed by a few workers, who did double takes as we ran past. I supposed that the image of a hairless cat in a sweater being followed by a stressed-looking chick in stiletto boots could have been funny. I was too anxious to get the hell out of there to see any humor in it.”

07/01/2010 page 101
29.0% "Starting chapter 12. Really liking it so far. And I think things are going to get ugly soon."
07/01/2010 page 172
49.0% "Oh, God, maybe he's the bad guy but this Clovis is just smoking! Hope something more happens b/w them."