Adrienna's Reviews > Help My Marriage, We Need It! Taking Your Marriage to Another Dimension

Help My Marriage, We Need It! Taking Your Marriage to Another... by Carolyn Ann Byrd

Jun 21, 10

bookshelves: inspirational, spiritual-nonfiction, owned-book, author-request-read
Read from June 13 to 16, 2010

My favorite chapter is "The Power of Identity: the Wife", to see what it takes to be a wife, lifetime partner, and divine commitment to God--and your husband. We are to be alongside our mate, his vision with her own. Powerful. Man is the ruler (head of the household) as she is his queen ruling by his side. Moreover, women have to define who she is; otherwise she will never become what she was intended to be. Women are a gift from God, and husband obtains favor from the Lord when he finds her. Eat that up. The husband identity is deep too--love the introduction and first chapter.

I am single, thinking of marriage, and defines 'covenant' vs. 'contract' as well as 'commitment' and 'submission' to another dimension.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Help My Marriage, We Need It! Taking Your Marriage to Another Dimension.

06/13/2010 page 18
15.0% "so far this book is so deep, I am reading it slow and taking notes."