Ren's Reviews > Once Burned

Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost

Cover revealed :

OMG, that... Paul Marron!!
Am I right? He's Paul right? => Not Paul Marron, boooo!! :( The model's name is James Rizzo (I think I pronounced it wrong as Rizzoli O.O)

UPDATE : He's absolutely PAUL MARRON!! Yay!!! XD

Stepback :

Umm, not too sexy as Cat and Bones at One Grave at a Time ;)

But I so want to buy this! Even I prefer Bones than Vlad, but..."premature inflammation"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once Burned.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

P e t t y wow!!!!! It's never occurred to me that Vlad will looks like this...hahahaha..

Kat (idangerous) O.O I still want BONES!! I do agree though, the "inflamation" that was hilarious! It's also Vlad's first book...we must wait to sexy cover art.

message 3: by Jeaniene (new)

Jeaniene Frost Ren, I posted a retraction today because I found out the model IS Paul Marron! Sorry for the confusion. Seems both models posed for the cover & Paul was who my art director chose, but when I asked about it, I was accidentally given the other model's name.

message 4: by Lizabel Barrons-Kattalakis-Quiakides-Tehrror (last edited Mar 16, 2012 10:14PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lizabel Barrons-Kattalakis-Quiakides-Tehrror Jeaniene wrote: "Ren, I posted a retraction today because I found out the model IS Paul Marron! Sorry for the confusion. Seems both models posed for the cover & Paul was who my art director chose, but when I asked ..."

I Loooooove Paul Marron...he is my fave model. He is on the cover of so many of my favorite PNR books. I love how he changes his looks for each cover, he is a chameleon!!!

Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7) by J.R. Ward Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark, #6) by Kresley Cole Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Lothaire (Immortals After Dark, #12) by Kresley Cole, Envy (The Fallen Angels, #3) by J.R. Ward and he'll be on Darkness Within (Lords of Avalon, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon that will be out next year!!!

Love your books Jeaniene...can't wait for "Once Burned" !!!! AWESOME cover BTW, that's exactly how Vlad looks in my head!!!!!!! Once Burned (Night Prince, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 5: by Ren (new) - added it

Ren Jeaniene wrote: "Ren, I posted a retraction today because I found out the model IS Paul Marron! Sorry for the confusion. Seems both models posed for the cover & Paul was who my art director chose, but when I asked ..."

Oh, hi Jeaniene! Thanks for the info, and glad I'm right that's really Paul Marron, lol! I with my friend had argued that the model not James Rizzo, because its not him.

But, Paul Marron or not, I will still buy Vlad's. Since I collect all your books =).

@Petty : =)

@Kat : I want Bones too!

@Lizabel : Paul Marron is on there too... Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3) by Larissa Ione

Leyoh Swoon, Vlad is hot and hilarious. He's one of my favourite characters and I cannot wait to read this!

Kat (idangerous) ;) I can't wait to read Darkness within. I agree Liz, Paul is a freaking chameleon!!

Yes Jeaniene :) I shall also stalk the stores until they open to buy it!

message 8: by Lizabel Barrons-Kattalakis-Quiakides-Tehrror (last edited Mar 16, 2012 10:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lizabel Barrons-Kattalakis-Quiakides-Tehrror Ren...Cool, I did not know he was in Lethal Rider's cover too. Love the Lords of Deliverance and Demonica!!!!!

I forgot that Paul Marron is also in Seduce Me in Dreams (A Three Worlds Novel, #1) by Jacquelyn Frank. He is also in the cover of these that I'll be reading soon Desire Untamed (Feral Warriors, #1) by Pamela Palmer Hunger Untamed (Feral Warriors, #5) by Pamela Palmer Ecstasy Untamed (Feral Warriors, #6) by Pamela Palmer

Kat...can't wait for "Darkness Within" to come out too, been waiting a long time for it!!!

message 9: by Amy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Amy Oh Vlad how I love thee! You're cover pic far exceeds my expectations ;)

Brandy Paul Marron is an awesome model and I love this cover. He does so many different covers, and looks really good in all of them.

message 11: by Superbunny (new)

Superbunny Paul Marron is also Lothaire - Kresley Cole (IAD)
Hmmmm...

P e t t y Ren, kamu pasti suka, niiihhhhh...ceritanya bagusssss... Khas Jeaniene Frost banget, pendalaman relationship nya sama karakternya oke banget dan gak buru-buru,gt lho...haha.. Gak nyangka bakalan suka Vlad, soalnya di otak ku tuh Vlad identik sama versi Dracula nya Bram Stoker yg kakek2 nyeremin..hihi