Sydney →☺ 's Reviews > Pretty Little Liars

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

Jun 30, 10

bookshelves: favorites

This book is one of my all time FAVORITES! This book is so real you can practically feel it. These girls, their not perfect. Since they hung out with Alison, everyone wanted to be them. The 'it' girls. But little does everyone know they all have their own, very real problems. One of the reasons I love this book is that the characters are realistic, and you either love or hate them.
Spencer can't help loving her sisters boyfriends. Aria happens to be crushing on her English teacher. Hannah's life is spinning out of control and she's trying to balance shoplifting and bulimia. Emily is getting a little friendly with the new girl.
When Alison, their old best friend and the most popular girl in school, goes missing, the girls drift apart slowly. They think their old secrets, the ones that 'bonded' them all together, will stay buried. But in Rosewood, your secrets come back to haunt you. The girls begin to receive threatening text messages from 'A'. Could it be Alison?
This book combines drama, mystery, suspense, real-life issues, and love to create one, train-stopping series. I loved this book and I can nearly guarantee you will to.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretty Little Liars.

message 1: by Lani (new) - added it

Lani Woodland Are the books as good as the tv show?

Sydney →☺   In my opinion, better!

message 3: by Lani (new) - added it

Lani Woodland Good to know. Thanks! :)

Sydney →☺   No problem (: