Angelc's Reviews > Captured by Desire

Captured by Desire by Kira Morgan

Aug 13, 2010

Florie Gilder went to the fair to sell her goldsmith wares, she never thought she'd leave running from the authorities. As she's running, she's struck in the leg with an arrow from the lord's expert huntsman, Rane MacAllister. Rane is horrified to have shot a "wee lass" by mistake and vows to heal her and keep her safe. he helps her find sanctuary in an abandoned church. Soon he must choose whether to be loyal to his lord and turn in the outlaw, Florie, or keep his vow to keep her safe.

Rane was such a sweetheart! All of the ladies were in love with him, but not for the regular historical romance hero reasons-money and rakishness. They loved him because of how sweet and caring he was. I absolutely loved that Rane wasn't a rich, titled, arrogant aristocrat. Instead he was a strong and humble huntsman.

Florie was a petite and fiesty brunette, nothing like the voluptuous blondes Rane prefers. I love that she has a skill not usually learned by women and she's not impressed by the nobility.

I didn't love the first part of the book, there seemed to be something missing. But once the romance really started cooking-wow! This was one sigh after another, a super sweet romance.

If you love a really sweet romance with a tender, caring hero, this is a can't-miss book!

this book was provided for review by Hachette

reviewed for http://inthehammockblog.blogspot.com

8 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Captured by Desire.

Sammy what do you think of this so far?

Angelc Hi Sammy! I'm liking it! My review will be up later this week :)

Rane Great Review Angelc *leers at her mailbox waiting for her copy to here sooner!*

message 4: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Awesome review Angelc! :)

Angelc Thanks Rane!! You know you're going to love it just b/c of the name :)

Thanks, Tammy!!

message 6: by MelissaB (new) - added it

MelissaB Wonderful review Angelc! I love sweet romances.

Angelc Thanks, Mellisa!! This one is super sweet :)