Manoja K. 's Reviews > Troublemaker

Troublemaker by Janet Evanovich

Sep 09, 10

bookshelves: books-i-own, 2010-reads, graphic-novels, mystery-suspense-and-thrillers, reviewed
Read on September 10, 2010

Would rather this be a novel, but I'm just happy to have another Barnaby story...but not this story! I was really disappointed. I mean, I was a big fan of the novels and I thought it would be fun to read a graphic novel, but to story sucked. Nothing was built, nothing was exciting and it wasn't a page turner. Nothing really happened. I mean, it was okay...which is pretty generous for me to say, but nothing happened. Alex and Janet should have spent more time developing the story to at least make it somewhat interesting. I read it in 20 minutes, waiting for some kind of excitement, but nada!

I can't believe I spent money on this. And now that I have this one I HAVE to buy the next one jest because I have this thing about not owning the entire series...I jsut can't leave it hanging on my bookshelf.

This was such a HUGE disappointment and I was really looking forward to it. I hope (I'll pray) that the next one is better.

I will say this, the drawings I liked.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Troublemaker.