Paige's Reviews > Perfect Chemistry

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

Jan 22, 11

bookshelves: loved-it, i-own
Read in July, 2009 — I own a copy, read count: multiple

This is a totally heart felt romance book. I love how its told in two points of view b/c you get to see and feel how both Alex and Brittany are really feeling.Unlike Twilight where you only get Bella's point of view. This book definitely gives Twilight a run for its money b/c its more real and could actually happen. Unlike meeting a Vampire and falling in love with him. In this book you have a rich girl with problems fall for a bad boy b/c she looks past all the stuff he is involved in like the gang. If you like reading romance books this is a must. Alex and Brittany are two totally different people from different parts of life, but they have more in common then they think. Its full of twist and turns and makes you want to never put it down. this book deserves 5 stars. ***** The only surprise in the book is since Alex is Mexican sometimes he speaks in Spanish along with some of his friends. The sentence give you clues as to what the Spanish word means but the book doesn't offer a definition in the back. I just finished my first year of Spanish so I knew some of the words, but on the words I didn't know I had my computer by me and went to goggle then searched Spanish translator. It helped me understand what he was saying, but don't let the Spanish words stop you from reading this amazing book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perfect Chemistry.