Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*'s Reviews > The Morning Star

The Morning Star by M. Chandler

I loved this book. It was a fast read for me. There's funny banter and bickering throughout the whole story. If it's not Simon and his team shooting the shit, it's Jeremy and Simon going back and forth. To me, it was a non-stop funny read. Just their names were hilarious to me. Specs, Specs Two, Springheel, Honda, Texas and Templar and don't forget Shadow. I just couldn't help but smile and give a little chuckle. And I really enjoyed the fact that Jeremy was a thief while Simon is the agent, made the suspense and sexual tension that much more enjoyable. Definitely recommended and don't forget to read the HotShots, too!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Morning Star.

06/06/2011
06/07/2011
3.0% "Haha, I'm loving this so far... Of course, I don't actually know where I am on the percentage tracker because I have all four books in one file but whatevs" 2 comments
06/07/2011
7.0% "Simon snitched one of the cardboard coffee cups from Sandra's tray. "I love you guys," he said affably. "Have I told you that lately? Every time I start worrying that maybe this job has driven me insane, all I have to do is look at you all and I realize how much worse off I could be." At the epilogue"
show 1 hidden update…

Lori K Don't forget the sexy parts on her blog.

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Sexy parts? You have a link?

Lori K http://mooncalf.org/sott/stories.html

There are a bunch of shorts but at the bottom are all the fade to gray in color...:)

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Ahh, I'll have to check them out. You know I think I have those little Lucanae shorts in my story. I believe it was ElaineY who sent me the PDF copy and she said she added the Lacunae shorts in there.

Lori K They definitely add and she is still writing them off and on so keep going back to her site.

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Oh, good to know!!! I'll have to make sure I bookmark her site and check it occasionally. Thanks :)

Chris I'm glad you enjoyed this one, Nikyta! It's become one of my comfort rereads.

Lori K ~sigh...~

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. Yeah, I got sucked in just with their bickering alone! I'm starting the second one now ^_^

Chris Happy reading! :)

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Thanks. I'm loving it so far :)