Eddy N's Reviews > Sons of Destiny

Sons of Destiny by Darren Shan

Jun 10, 10

bookshelves: grade-8-ir-books
Recommended to Eddy by: kevin santos ahaha
Recommended for: to anyone who started reading the serie
Read from May 28 to June 04, 2010 — I own a copy, read count: 1

This book is about a young boy Darren who is a vampire prince and and he has to fight against his best friend which he finds out in book 9, who is the lord of the vampaneze. In this book, (12), Darren becomes a little person and he must trick Mr.Tiny into making him erase the war of scars and Evanna is the reason he is even helping him. In the previous book, Mr.Tiny explained that Darren is his son and that the world is in his hands and he can do w/e he wants because he can play with time. Darren proved that Mr.Tiny couldn't do w/e he wants and when he was destined to become lord of the shadows he made steve angry and steve stabbed and both died. This book is basically about avoiding the war of scars.

I can make a text to text connection to darren because his life is totally messed up at the time and he doesnt know what to do because he realizes he is so important to the world that he is overwhelmed. that has happened to me because sometimes i am so important and i screw up alot and people look upon to me and say he is overwhelmed and he cant do anything about it. Me and darren are kind of similar but i didnt become a vampire prince and he didnt go to school but we both feel down and hopeless at times.

If i were to rate this book i would give it a 5+ because i just love the entire series from beginning to end and it was a wonderful story to tell and i like the setup the most and the confrontations that the vampires and vampaneze had. i would recommend this book to anyone that started to read this series and really like the one they read and want to move on.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sons of Destiny.