Judy V's Reviews > Ghost of a Chance

Ghost of a Chance by Yasmine Galenorn

Jun 09, 2010

did not like it
Read from October 18 to 23, 2010

It was everything I had in me to complete this book!!! It was the worst thing I have read in a long time. I kept wondering if she was being paid by major corporations for her CONSTANT recognition of different retailers throughout this book!! My God , if I listen to her drop one more brand name in this story I thought I would puke.

On top to that, I never knew anyone could be more condescending and self absorbed than the 1st person in this story. She was the "perfect" mother, lover, girlfriend, etc... There was absolutely nothing that this women could do that was not perfects. She was irritating and obnoxious.

She would drop new "discover" items in the middle of the story and make it feel like she had mentioned it before. The story itself felt disorganized and at sometimes was had to follow as she added items that had now business being in this story.

This entire story grated on my nerves and I will never pick up another book by Yasmine Galenorn again.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ghost of a Chance.

message 1: by Cina (new) - rated it 1 star

Cina Yes, I agree with you. Perhaps the author should get an editor, or maybe find a new one if she had one already.