Kelly 's Reviews > Too Much Temptation

Too Much Temptation by Lori Foster

Jun 09, 2010

bookshelves: 2010-read
Read from June 09 to 10, 2010

This book was fabulous I read it in 2 sittings because I just had to get some sleep.
Just finished up and have to say I can't wait to read some other Lori Foster books. Hopefully Ben's book will be next.

Noah is so head over heals for Grace I loved it. He is demanding and forceful in the bedroom and out. I am a softy for a alpha hero Possessive and jealous are my favorite.

I enjoyed the grandmother and the banter between her and her grandsons. The book is a quick read and skims over the boys past never really getting to deep into what types of "pain" Noah suffered as a child. From what is said you can assume it was a hard life.

I know that Gracie is "overweight" how could you forget it is a main theme throughout the book. At times I was thinking okay enough already with the weight thing! Then at times I loved how it was dealt lets just say SPANKINGS!

I just have one BIG question that I wished was answered how BIG was Grace???? A size would have helped me get a better visual. I mean are we talking Bridget Jones Diary or Scarlett Johansson?

HOT STEAMY QUICK ROMANTIC READ!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Too Much Temptation.

06/09/2010 page 29
9.51% "Hooked on pg. 29........." 2 comments
06/09/2010 page 29
9.51% "Hooked on pg. 29........."

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) I love possessive/jealous heroes too. This was a great book.

Kelly Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "I love possessive/jealous heroes too. This was a great book."

Danielle what were you thinking about her size when reading like a 12 /14 size??? She was so evasive not even giving away the size of her uniform!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) I thought she was hefty. I was thinking 16.

Kelly ohhhhh! What a guy that Noah!