Eva Leger's Reviews > Mug Shots: Celebrities Under Arrest

Jun 11, 10

bookshelves: b-non-fiction, celebs
Recommended to Eva by: found @ Goodwill
Read from June 10 to 11, 2010, read count: once

2.5 - I can't go 3 stars on this because it was just okay but it's worth slightly more than 2 stars. There's no way in hell I'd have paid &8.95 for this which is the sticker price. As it happened I picked it up at my local Goodwill for a quarter - much more an appropriate price IMO. :)
This was a tad bit informative - I had no idea some of these guys have been arrested. Jane Fonda was a hottie when she was younger too - didn't know that. Howard Rollins (apparently an actor of some sort - never heard of him before now) should be ashamed of himself. In less than two years he was caught drinking and driving about 5 times and they have 4 shots of him here, two each of the same pic, and good Lord, the get-up he's wearing in one.... That was worth the quarter to see that by itself. How he kept a straight face for the camera I have no idea. I'd pay the $8.95 to be able to see what the camera guys face looked like. Evel Knievel looks like the old guy from the Saw movies in his mug shot- really scary. Wendy O. Williams (from The Plasmatics - again, never heard of this person until now) looks like something drug out of a garbage can in an inner city alley. Horrible. I think someone must have made her look like that when she was sleeping to get back at her for something she did....
Pretty funny some of them were but it's not good for much else. I know a lot of these celebs probably hate themselves some George Seminara. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mug Shots.

06/10/2010 page 1
06/10/2010 page 45
100% "I'm guessing at the pages - there are no numbers and I don't feel like counting right now - maybe later... this is definitely chuckle worthy" 6 comments
06/10/2010 "another guess @ the pages - some of these are funny - Jane Fonda was smoking hot back in the day...."