Passione's Reviews > I am Rembrandt's Daughter

I am Rembrandt's Daughter by Lynn Cullen

Jun 20, 2010

Read from June 14 to 20, 2010

cornelia is a failed painters daughter . cornelia is embarrassed by her father because to her and other he seems insane because of his relationship with God . Only neel remains at her fathers side when eveything turns for the worst . cornelia has an encounter with a boy named carel . they both take a liking for each other but when things get rough carel turns his back on her unlike neel. Cornelia has a brother named titus who has a different mother who used to be rich but when rembrandts gets ill and gets looked down on titus mother leaves . all of cornelia's life she has been jealous of titus and her fathers relationship titus is charming to his father and cornelia as if she is nothing . cornelia has an eye for painting and loves painting . when cornelia was little a man would always pass by her house she never knew who she was until the end . only til the end of the story she really k nows she is truely rambrandts daughter and neel and her is destined to be together .

i thought this was an excellente book inspite of all the horrible ratings it got i loved the book and i am glad i didn't put the book to the side because of other people.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I am Rembrandt's Daughter.

Lucy I loved this book too! It was so beautiful- and the characters were wonderful!