Bookwatcher 's Reviews > Drawn Together

Drawn Together by Z.A. Maxfield

Oct 05, 10

bookshelves: erotica, cover-is-hot, glbt-gay, favorites

I appreciated the suspense and adore Rory and Yamane love story... Is more than good... This book is perfect...

Just finish it, and I'm not ashamed to say I have tears in my eyes.

And at the same time read this book give so much happiness I just want to share it with you, the reader of my review...

If you have this book in your to-read shelf do it... I regret the time I take deciding if I should or no read it.
My advice is: grab this book reading only 10 pages and tell me if you will not already be in love with the main characters... They are funny, sexy, courageous, fantastic lovers... They are... Perfect!

My applause to ZA Maxfiled, she did a marvelous job writing this book.
5 stars are not enough!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Drawn Together.

10/02/2010
50.0% "I try but couldn't stop reading!!! This book is fantastic!!! " 6 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

DarienMoya Great review, when I read this book I was like super in love. I was a Maxfield fan for life after this and I must say she never disappoints.

Bookwatcher DarienMoya wrote: "Great review, when I read this book I was like super in love. I was a Maxfield fan for life after this and I must say she never disappoints."

Is my second book of ZA Maxfiled. Before this I read Notturno (Notturno, #1) by Z.A. Maxfield
And there is no comparison. Draw Together is much better!
Love this book!!!

S.J.D. Peterson LOVED this book. Great review. This was the first maxfield book I read and now a huge fan. Loved Rory :)

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ Putting this on my to-read shelf right away!! :)

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Damn Girly!! We added this book on our shelves at the same time & you already got to it? I knew it would be good,Darien doesn't play with her book recs especially when there M/M books.

message 6: by Bookwatcher (last edited Oct 03, 2010 08:55AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bookwatcher sJOd wrote: "LOVED this book. Great review. This was the first maxfield book I read and now a huge fan. Loved Rory :)"

Thanks, and yes, was the same thing to me. After Notturno I was an admire of ZA Maxfield... after this book, I became her fan! Now I'll read everything she wrote!

Gokce wrote: "Putting this on my to-read shelf right away!! :)"

OMG read it! Even if you are not fan of M/M books this love story is soooooo beautiful! Is not a classical "man find man, fall in love and HEA" but they must run from a lunatic that is trying to kill Yamane! So great, the heroism, the love, and the fun! They will get so much fun together! Love it, and I high recommend it to you!

Elena R wrote: "Damn Girly!! We added this book on our shelves at the same time & you already got to it? I knew it would be good,Darien doesn't play with her book recs especially when there M/M books."

Yes Elena read it and you will see how damn good is Darien! She really is my heroine recommending so many wonderful books to me!
Read this one and you will see! I know I'm a drama queen, but HOLY COW THIS BOOK IS PERFECT! Sooooo damn good!

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ You know I appreciate a good m/m story, and I'm already settled on finding and reading this soon! ;)

Bookwatcher Gokce wrote: "You know I appreciate a good m/m story, and I'm already settled on finding and reading this soon! ;)"

You will adore the main characters! I'm curious which one will be your favorite. I preferred Yamane... imagine this HOT asian guy with HOT asian cloths (jeans and a strange asian jackets for example) with long (veeeeery long) hair...

or

I looooove every time he was described...

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ I gotta admit, I have a soft spot for Asian guys, especially after watching a couple of Korean soaps, I adore those guys, they're usually very sweet and some really hot :)

Bookwatcher Gokce wrote: "I gotta admit, I have a soft spot for Asian guys, especially after watching a couple of Korean soaps, I adore those guys, they're usually very sweet and some really hot :)"

Exactly him... you described Yamane... he is incredible hot, but also very sweet and shy.
Rory is a great character, but in my opinion you will (like me) fall in love with Yamane.

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ How great, I can't wait! :)

message 12: by Bookwatcher (last edited Oct 05, 2010 04:14AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bookwatcher Gokce wrote: "How great, I can't wait! :)"

Me neither! I'm so curious! I think you will love it, but is a HUUUUUGE responsibility recommend a book as I did to you! BUT, I'll take the risk, and recommend this book to you! Read it, and then we discuss this marvelous book!

Emanuela ~plastic duck~ You had me at the review, it wasn't necessary to find the pictures, lol

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ Bookwatcher wrote: "Gokce wrote: "How great, I can't wait! :)"

Duly noted my friend!

Bookwatcher @Manu: I like to put hot men pictures! Sorry, for that... :D

@Gokce: yey! Have fun friend! ;-)

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ Gracias my dear! :D

Anna  (Bananas!) Awww, like the shared happiness, cute.

Bookwatcher :-) you didn't read it yet? It was one of my first MM romance :-)
Yamane was cool character even I almost hate him near the end.... When you read you will see why
:-)

Anna  (Bananas!) I'm planning to pick it up Wed at the comic shop. It looks GOOD. I'd heard of it before but didn't realize it was m/m.

Bookwatcher don't give up even if you want to... Yamane will be a HUGE asshole but.. you must read to know :D

message 21: by Anna (Bananas!) (last edited Dec 09, 2012 02:28AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna  (Bananas!) No worries, I'm excited to read it! I don't mind assholes. :/
Really love the cover.

Anna  (Bananas!) Just realized this is not a comic but a book. *bummed*
That would be a great cover and I'd want to see the inside art. But I'll still read this.

Bookwatcher No it's not a graphic novel

Anna  (Bananas!) Finally reading it! The prologue and first chapter are great. Still wish it was a comic too though.

Bookwatcher Anna (Bananas!) wrote: "Finally reading it! The prologue and first chapter are great. Still wish it was a comic too though."

Yamane was an asshole sometimes, but in the end I like him a lot :)))

Anna  (Bananas!) Good, that sounds like a HEA. :)

Bookwatcher Anna (Bananas!) wrote: "Good, that sounds like a HEA. :)"

it is :))