Tam's Reviews > Wishing for a Home

Jun 09, 10

bookshelves: m-m
Read in June, 2010

3.5

Derek is a famous country singer whose life sucks. He's taking tons of pills and alcohol to function and his health is not great. Following his tour his doctors say 3 months minimum so his step-brother Edward arranges it so he can go to Tony and Brody's ranch in Wyoming. (Those of the Home of his Own and No Going Home). They are going to be out of town but Max the foreman is tasked with watching over him. He's not thrilled but they are both attracted and eventually give in even though Max knows Derek will leave eventually. Derek is deep in the closet because he's been told he needs to stay straight to keep his fans. It's a typical sweet romance of TA Chase, which I needed desperately the night I read it. It's kind of fun to see Les and Randy and the characters from the other books. I liked Max and his gruff non-talking side and it was funny to see everyone's reactions when he came out of his shell after hooking up with Derek. So if you're looking for typical Chase cowboys it's a nice addition to the series. Lots of other characters I presume will get their books eventually.

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wishing for a Home.