Megan's Reviews > Spirit Bound

bookshelves: 10th-grade-adivsory

Spirit Bound
Richelle Mead
489 Pages

In the fifth installment of the series, Vampire Academy, Rose Hathaway,one of the guardians in the world of elite royal vampires and vampire's guardians, finally graduates and becomes a full fledge guardian. Although, she has killed many Strigoi, bloodthirsty vampires that feed off the royal blood line vampires, she feels like she is unfairly treated in the Vampire Academy.
If things weren't bad enough, her true love Dimitri has sworn to hunt her and kill her once she has graduated Vampire Academy. But Rose is in for some adventure when she frees one of the most hated and powerful criminal in the vampire society and learns a way to save her dead boyfriend.
Sad yet addicting, Mead has got her readers in for a ride, when they get lost into her words. The emotion that uprises between the lines, are definite page turners and puts the readers in a new relationship with each character. I couldn't not get over the pain that Rose had felt once Dimitri told her, his love has faded. The strength she has tried to obtain even though she was dying inside. Everyone can connect to that feeling..
It is a spell binding tale that I just couldn't get enough of, I recommend it to any reader that are a fan of Twilight Saga or any one that is in for a realistic fiction tale, should pick up a copy. I just can't wait to get my teeth sinked into the next installment of Vampire Academy, coming soon this year.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spirit Bound.