Sheena at Hot Eats and Cool Reads's Reviews > Raising Roger's Cross

Raising Roger's Cross by Charles Kunkel

Jun 14, 10

bookshelves: non-fiction, true-crime
Read from June 06 to 13, 2010

I rated this book 4 stars instead of 5 because I felt there were alot of things repeated over & over through the book. Otherwise excellent read and very sad this happened so close by to where I live. What a shame the police never did their job to bring justice to Roger and Roger's Dad wanting things to be kept quiet. Hopefully someone will tell the truth someday but if not... I think those mentioned are all GUILTY!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raising Roger's Cross.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon OH WOW!!!! I want to read this!!!!!!!

Sheena  at Hot Eats and Cool Reads It's Kristi's otherwise I would send it to u!! Gotta love books about local stuff!

message 3: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon I found it used on Amazon!!! :)

Sheena  at Hot Eats and Cool Reads Yay! It's really good so far and I'm only on page 6...lmao

message 5: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva Leger Is this true crime Sheena? I suppose I could do look at the description (I will!) but can you tell me a little about it? That'll help me decide if I want to read it more than a bland description!

message 6: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva Leger Wow, nevermind, the desc. wasn't bland at all! I'm adding it right now!

Sheena  at Hot Eats and Cool Reads It is a great book! I live 15 miles from Foley, the town where it happened... it is unbelieveable!! Def worth the read!! I would send it to you but I borrowed it from someone else! :)

message 8: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva Leger I saw you said that above. I'll check on paperbackswap and if not I'll go to amazon. PBS has a lot of t.c. books though so it might be there. I reread a book not too long ago that happened just a few minutes from me and it's so different reading something where you know all the landmarks and all that.

message 9: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon I got my copy from Amazon this past weekend!!! Can't wait to start it!! I am going to read "Inside Mrs. B's classroom" now.