Maria's Reviews > Three Blind Mice and Other Stories

Three Blind Mice and Other Stories by Agatha Christie

Jun 15, 10

Read from June 06 to 15, 2010

I really enjoyed the story "Three Blind Mice" it was written as if she wanted it to be a play (Mousetrap), i could totally see it being acted out! I also really like the idea of short stories. They're easier to read in one sitting! :-) The only one i wasn't so fond of was detective Quinn. He's not as much fun as the others! :-)
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Blind Mice and Other Stories.

message 1: by Kristen (new)

Kristen M Ooh, you know, saw the play based on this, in London (it's called Mousetrap) So great! I know it's my thing, but even Bob had so much fun at that one.

Maria Kristen wrote: "Ooh, you know, saw the play based on this, in London (it's called Mousetrap) So great! I know it's my thing, but even Bob had so much fun at that one."

that's why i got it because it was based on the play (or visa versa) i was at the book store alowing myself only to buy one agatha christie and i couldn't decide! it took me like 10 mins and i had books all around me. then i picked the play one because it seemed appropriate for me. i'm still looking for the "Mysterious Affair at STyles" book because its the first Poirot story. they didn't have it at borders :-( i'm so anal about reading orders! :-)

maria.... hope you had a great birthday!