Nemesis's Reviews > Puppy Love 2: Building a Family

Puppy Love 2 by Jeff Erno

Jun 08, 2010

bookshelves: relationship-dom-sub, genre-gay-romance, favourites, novels-word-count-110k-115k, characters-dominants, characters-submissives
Read in June, 2010

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Puppy Love 2.

Quotes Nemesis Liked

Jeff Erno
“A Master is not someone who merely revels in the benefits that he reaps from the power and control that he wields over his sub. A Master is not just an automaton who emotionally doles out orders and watches with amusement as his minions perform his bidding. A Master is not a person who only relishes the benefits that his superior status entitles him.

Certainly all of these characteristics could and often do exist within a Master. He may be demanding and at times selfish. He may genuinely enjoy and even be aroused by the power that he has over a sub. He may be able to expertly control his emotions, issuing his commands and enforcing his discipline with stone-faced determination.

But a true Master, a Master such as Matt, was so invested in his sub that he was actually in a way a slave himself. He was a slave to his love for me. He was a slave to his responsibility. He was a slave to the passion and the commitment. He was a slave to his overwhelming desire to protect his property at all costs. He was a slave to his slave. I knew without questions that he loved me so much he'd literally lay down his life for me. He owned me, and his ownership owned him”
Jeff Erno, Puppy Love 2: Building a Family