Carolyn's Reviews > Friday Night Bites

Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill

Jul 22, 10

Read from July 19 to 21, 2010 — I own a copy

I have to say that this has become one of my favorite series. It is so well-written. Lots of banter, the sexual tension between the main characters, as well as the "other guy" issue playing a role in it. Fantastic!! And the book is so exciting. The mystery, the intrigue, the OMG moments. I loved this book, and want to shout from the rooftops that everybody that has a love for vampires should definitely read these books. Such true admiration for all of the characters, the main ones and the secondary as well. Thank you, Chloe Neill. You have done a superb job of creating a world for us to lose ourselves in. And thanks again to Leigh for turning me onto this series. I am forever grateful. Well, onto Twice Bitten. Looking forward to it!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Friday Night Bites.

07/19/2010 page 70
20.0% "I rolled my eyes at the flirtation, but could feel the heat rise on my cheeks. "Thank you," I said, then bobbed my head toward the flowers. "I assume those aren't for Ethan?""
07/20/2010 page 181
51.0% ""Some people like wine. Some like cars. Some," I said, tugging at the hem of his undoubtedly designer T-shirt, "like fantastically expensive clothes. I like chocolate.""
07/20/2010 page 239
67.0% "He kept staring at me, one eyebrow arching into obvious disapproval. "Why the long face?" (then he responds to her with) "Is there anyone who isn't infatuated with you?""
07/21/2010 page 357
100.0% "Great book!!!!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Stacey If you LOVED FNB you're going to LLLUUUURRRRRVVVEEEE TWICE BITTEN!!! :)

Carolyn Stacey wrote: "If you LOVED FNB you're going to LLLUUUURRRRRVVVEEEE TWICE BITTEN!!! :)"

I started it a few minutes ago. It starts off with a bang, doesn't it? I love Merit. And she sure finds herself in the middle of some messes. Love her. Chloe Neill is really good at drawing you in and keeping you there.

Stacey Oh yeah, it does start off good, but it only gets better!!! :) Happy Reading!!

Leigh yeah, Carolyn!!!! you are so welcome!! i'm so glad you are thoroughly enjoying the series! yep, it's definitely one of my top 5!

and Stacey is exactly right, if you loved the 1st two books, you will absolutely LOVE TB! enjoy!!!! :D