Toni Nelson's Reviews > A Beggars Purse

A Beggars Purse by Toni Nelson

Jun 05, 10

(Review from the author)

Is it pure vanity to give yourself a five star rating? HOPE can be found in A Beggars Purse.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Beggars Purse.

Quotes Toni Liked

Toni Nelson
“Today, I will be happier than a bird with a french fry.”
Toni Nelson, A Beggars Purse

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Amanda Stephan No way it's not pure vanity! You believe in your book, that's all! :)

Toni Nelson Thank you for the encouraging words, Amanda!

Marja Meijers I didn't even know you could rate your own books, wow :) Haha! I put it on my to-read list Toni. And by the way... I'm with Tate too!

Toni Nelson So many books, such a small world, Marja!

Marja Meijers That's why I like to read (and write) small books :)

Amanda Stephan Lol, Marja! If a book is too big, chances are I probably won't read it. My problem comes with writing small books. I thought I could do it, but the book I'm writing now has stretched from one to three books and just the other night, the fourth popped up in my thick skull! Ack...so much writing to do, so little time! ;)

I really enjoyed reading Toni's book ~ it reminded me to not judge right away when I see homeless people and that God can still use people today for His purposes.

Toni Nelson Amanda wrote: "Lol, Marja! If a book is too big, chances are I probably won't read it. My problem comes with writing small books. I thought I could do it, but the book I'm writing now has stretched from one to th..."

I must admit, Amanda, your first release might have been a big book but also a huge success! I absolutely loved the dialog! Nothing captivates the mind and heart like a romance novel.

Amanda Stephan Aww, thanks Toni! You're always so sweet - I'm thankful to have such good friends that encourage me to keep plugging away...
{{{HUGS}}} to you, my friend!

by the way, you're not excited about your book discussion, are you? ;)

Toni Nelson Amanda wrote: "Aww, thanks Toni! You're always so sweet - I'm thankful to have such good friends that encourage me to keep plugging away...
{{{HUGS}}} to you, my friend!

by the way, you're not excited about you..."

I hope you will be able to join us. On second thought, I hope I will be able to join in! lol