✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ 's Reviews > Pale Demon

Pale Demon by Kim Harrison

Aug 23, 11

bookshelves: favorites, read-in-2011
Read from February 26 to March 01, 2011

** spoiler alert ** W.O.W. I LOVED it. It was everything I've been waiting for!! And I loved how it ended:

"The mix of fear and exhilaration filling me grew from the undeniable fact that Trent had liked that kiss we had shared. Not only liked it but had hoped that I liked it, too.

And that was very fine information to have indeed."

Sigh...The Kiss. It was great. I kept hoping for something and I'm so glad it finally happened.

I enjoyed everything about the book. The road trip was great. Loved how everyone kept getting added to the car. Ku'Sox was a bit freaky...especially when he was eating souls. The kiss with Al was intense but awkward. Newt was her crazy self. Bis was great...he is so sweet and I can't wait to find out how the connection between him and Rachel will go. Lucy?? what a surprise but I was happy that she likes Rachel. Jenks...his adorable self...love his new appreciation of Tinkerbell and will anything come from him and Belle? Ivy had me tearing up when she was saying goodbye ~ glad that is so not happening! The bracelet....will she or won't she?

Just sooo many things happened and it is definitely a great addition to a great series! Can't wait for the next one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pale Demon.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ "No way was he getting his tackle anywhere near me." LOL!

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ wow...Lucy...didnt see that one coming.

Tokies i havent finish the book.. yet.. but..im shocked at how much i like the conven witch i .. hope she doesnt die and she comes back for another book.. i love her character development from a freakin scary ass Pollyanna ... to thinking scary ass pollyanna..

Tokies oh and the level of spoiled ... lol trent..

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ i cant wait to see what u think when ur done, Tokies!

Tokies it's scary.. how stupid..trent is.. it's really scary..

Tokies whoa lucy.. didnt see that one coming either