LethalLovely~I Slept in Last Night's Clothes & Tomorrow's Dreams's Reviews > Dark Embers

Dark Embers by Tessa Adams
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Embers.

05/11/2011 page 122
41.0% "Hot sex scene but it was so abrupt, I got whiplash.

Phoebe: "Hey, crazy man who thinks he's a damn dragon! What can I do for you?"

Dylan: "Hey, sexy lady. I was thinking I could bend you over that there table & fill you with my dragon spawn!"

Phoebe: "You're crazy & I'm scared of you...but you ARE mighty fine-looking. Why the hell not!" *grunting & spawneration ensue*

It happened JUST like that." 20 comments
05/12/2011 page 197
65.0% "I would enjoy this book much more if it wasn't for...the sex. Yes, I said it. The sex. All of these dragon people are dying. Phoebe, Quinn & others are trying to figure out what it is & how to cure it. Cool, ja? Then BAM! Sex. Multiple chapters of sex. Phoebe's research on the unknown disease takes around 2 pages but having sex with Dylan is practically the whole damn book. *face palm*" 1 comment
05/13/2011 page 301
100.0% "Congrats on being my first 1-★ rating of 2011, DE. You should be very proud of yourself. Me? I'm going to proceed to kick my ass until the end of time for buying you. I'll be a self-inflicted Prometheus." 3 comments

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Finished this book today. Yes, am with you on everything you said about it. Random sex happenings out of nowhere, flagrant sexings with poss. diseased man, etc. All a bit mad, though I did get a good laugh out of some of the ricockculousness, so I won't be too hard on it. (PS have deleted previous comment as it didn't synch to the appropriate status update for some reason.)

message 2: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze "ricockculousness." ::snort::

message 3: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine You've made me nervous, Lethal! I'm planning to backtrack and read this one since I already read the second book.

LethalLovely~I Slept in Last Night's Clothes & Tomorrow's Dreams "Ricockculousness." Love it! I'm looking forward to reading your review, Moss.

Catherine? Don't. Seriously. Back away from the hot ass mess that is DE. No offense to the DE lovers but this is one of those rare books that makes me think that anyone who adores it is on some really good crack. I want crack like that.

message 5: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine LOL

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Will get on to it! Am delighted about strong supporting role played by Dylan's penis, so will enjoy writing it.

message 7: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze Hahahaa!!

message 8: by Quinn (new)

Quinn Ouch!

message 9: by Laurielu (new) - added it

Laurielu Bona Fide Reflections I love your book shelf name: smack a bitch upside the head. ROFLMAO!!!

LethalLovely~I Slept in Last Night's Clothes & Tomorrow's Dreams Thanks, Laurielu! There are so many TSTL heroes & heroines that I had just had to make a shelf to express my ire.