Laurie (Bitten by Romance)'s Reviews > Sweet Discipline

Sweet Discipline by Bonnie Hamre

Jun 06, 10

bookshelves: erotic-romance

3 1/2

In order for me to read any BDSM books, I have to have a good connection and feel something more then just sex between the two characters and I can’t read anything that’s degrading to the female. I was lucky this book did have the connection and I found it no way degrading. I did find myself being tested on reading some of sex scenes one in particular was risky to add, but I found it tolerable, some may not. At first I didn’t think I could read let alone finish it, but over all I found it a nice read. There quite a bit of anal, lots of sex toys, and discipline not for the faint of heart.

Norris want’s to lose weight, she had a friend that went to a spa called Sweet Discipline and was successful, so Norris wanted to give it a try. She never expected to have a male trainer let alone be naked with him, then to top it off she was able to have sex toys, that should be a no, no right?

Adrian seen Norris before she came in at Sweet Discipline and really liked her. Adrian is a dominate he decides he wants a challenge and Norris is his next client, he wants to train her as his submissive. Will it work? Will she lose weight and also in return be his submissive.

I found this one a very quick and easy read, so it doesn’t take up a lot of your time. The first half of the book there is really no sex, its Adrian training her to be his submissive, so that’s one downside. You don’t a lot of juice, until closer to the end of her stay at the spa.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Discipline.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Walton Grant Hmmm...this sounds very interesting. I haven't read anything like this before, thanks for the review, Laurie, I think I'd like to try this one!

Laurie (Bitten by Romance) I hope you ejoy it.