Sammy's Reviews > Rampant

Rampant by Amy Lane

Jun 23, 2010

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, erotica
Read from June 21 to 23, 2010

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rampant.

Quotes Sammy Liked

Amy Lane
“I will love you forever,” I murmured, and he stroked the hair off of my forehead.
I will hold you to that.” His face was grim and his voice was sober—he
touched my handprint of chaos as he said it, and I knew in my bones that it was a solemn vow, and not a sweet or a kind offering of love at all. Green would make me live if he had to crack the foundations of the world.”
Amy Lane, Rampant

message 1: by Marissa (new) - added it

Marissa I'm so jealous! Your library had this one too?

Sammy no, I actually bought this one for my kindle. (" I ended up buying the whole series for my kindle.

~V~ So you've been liking this series!!?? :)

Sammy definitly! I am plowing right thru them. i think Bracken is my favorite though.

~V~ I'm so glad!...i love Bracken!..You'll have to let me know how Rampant is!..I still have that one to read yet! :)

message 6: by Marissa (new) - added it

Marissa Me too! I need to get this book...and more Bracken! Is this one as good as the others?

message 7: by Marissa (new) - added it

Marissa WOW I just noticed its dirt cheap for the kindle edition of this book! I may have to buy it and read it on my laptop. I could also get into a lot more trouble doing it this way...

Sammy I liked it, my only complaint was that Green wasn't in it as much as the other books. That kind of bummed me out. I loved the ending though. I can't wait to see where she goes with the next book.

~V~ mmmm..that's a bummer!!!...I LOVE Green...I was kind of bummed that he was missing in the first half of Bound. :(

message 10: by Marissa (new) - added it

Marissa But lots of Bracken, right?? LOL

message 11: by Sammy (last edited Jun 23, 2010 10:19AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sammy yes!Lots of Bracken.*sighs* just love him!

message 12: by Marissa (new) - added it

Marissa Yay! More yummy Bracken!. :~D I may just buy this one very soon.

Shannon C. I love Brack too! **SIGH**

I just finished Amy Lane's new novella Lithas Constant Whim and Brack, Adrian and Green are in it too. Good little read while I'm anxiously awaiting book five. :)

message 14: by Marissa (new) - added it

Marissa Ooh, I haven't heard of that one. Is it on her website or do you have to buy it? I always wanted to see more Adrian and Bracken.

Sammy Adrian? So is it a prequel to vulnerable?

Shannon C. If somone is reading the Little Goddess series, they should at least read book one & book two first before reading the Novella. Timewise, the book occurs across many years...about a 12 year period I think. It starts around the time of Vulnerable, and has some major series spoilers if you don't get through Vulnerable and Wounded first. But it can be read later just fine. I finished Rampant before reading it and that flowed nicely. I enjoyed the brief look back at my fav characters while waiting on book five.

Shannon C. Marissa,
I bought it at the publishers site http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/stor... for only 3.99

I think it's going to be on Amazon soon but wasn't there when I looked previously

Shannon C. I did a review for the Novella if you want to read more details about it.

message 19: by Marissa (new) - added it

Marissa I cant find anything about it on Amy Lanes website. Are we sure its actually written by her? I just want to be sure before I spend money on it. ;~)

message 20: by Marissa (new) - added it