Haroun's Reviews > Everwild

Everwild by Neal Shusterman

U_50x66
Jun 03, 10

There is a battle going on in the world between life and dead. Everlost is conflicted by Nick the "Chocolate Ogre" and Mary the "Sky Witch" Hightower. Nick battles to save the souls from Mary and guides them to the end of the tunnel as Mary fights for the opposite. She trys her best to keep all souls in the neverending limbo that is Everlost. Meanwhile the search is on for Allie as she and the former McGill and newly discovered brother of the Sky Witch, Mickey, as she cracks down on her journey to find her home. Along the way she makes the impossible task of getting near enough to her parents when she discovered a terrible and unimaginative secret about the skinjackers. All skinjackers aren't necessarily dead or alive. This book was nearly everything a book for me should have, but with a new twist and surprising suspense. Also the cast of characters was just the most unique group I have ever read. I have learned that treachery can come from the most unlikely of place, but in the end we are all there for each other.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everwild.