Lexie's Reviews > Feed

Feed by Mira Grant

May 25, 2016

bookshelves: first-in-series, books-owned-read, audiobook
Read from July 11 to 16, 2010

prelim review: ;-; Mira Grant made me cry. Otherwise I loved this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Feed.

07/11 page 55
9.0% "Zombies...and blogs...oh my"
07/13 page 98
16.0% "zombies+politics+blogging--I couldn't be happier"
07/13 page 181
30.0% ""I liked the idea of zombies checking your passport before they decided whether or not they were allowed to bite down or not" (pg. 130) Georgia"
02/26 marked as: books-owned
02/26 marked as: books-owned-read
02/01 marked as: read
02/28 marked as: books-owned-read
06/02 marked as: read

message 1: by Enna Isilee (new)

Enna Isilee Question: do you remember if there was a lot of profanity in this book?

Miss Clark Enna,

The f-word is used throughout, although not (I would say) extensively. There is some more milder swear words used throughout.

And I cried too:(

But it was good.

message 3: by Enna Isilee (new)

Enna Isilee How many? More than 3, ya think?

message 4: by Miss Clark (last edited Nov 24, 2010 09:29PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Miss Clark How many stars? I am going to give it a 4 when I review it (albeit rounding up) because I loved the sister and brother, George and Shaun.

How many swear-words? Way more than three. Pretty sure less than a hundred in the five hundred + pages.

message 5: by Enna Isilee (new)

Enna Isilee Hm... I think I'll get it from the library, then. I struggle with profanity, but LOVE zombies. A difficult balance.

Lexie o.o I never posted my entire review! egads...

as far as profanity, its not as bad as your common HBO or Showtime show, but more than you'd hear on a standard primetime show. Honestly try to skip over them as much as possible, because this is such a different sort of zombie book.