Kaylea's Reviews > It Had to Be You

It Had to Be You by Janice  Thompson

Jun 02, 2010

bookshelves: see-blog-for-more-info
Read in May, 2010

It Had To Be You, book three in the "Weddings By Bella" series arrived at the right time in my life. I was looking for something fun, light and well, happy, to read in the midst of a stressful week.

Janice Thompson's book - the second I've had a chance to read/review - did not disappoint me. This book picks up shortly after the end of book two - Swinging on A Star.

It re-introduced me to a fun cast of characters including Lazarro and Rosa, along with bringing a few new characters - such as Bella's slightly crazy, and absolutely passionate family from Italy.

Through it all, Thompson weaves a story that will have you laughing at times at Bella's antics. You may also find yourself cheering on Lazarro's efforts to share the gospel with his "former mobster" friend.

I recommend this book. I think it helps that I read at least one of the other books in the series, but I think if you are just looking for a fun book - and not worried about the "back story" of the main characters, you'll truly enjoy "It Had To Be You" by Thompson.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read It Had to Be You.