Ren's Reviews > Ravish: The Awakening of Sleeping Beauty

Ravish by Cathy Yardley

Jun 04, 12

bookshelves: 3-stars, best-cover-at-series, erotica, erotic, e-books, crazy-character, paranormal-romance, magic, witch-wizard, reviewed
Recommended for: If you love your erotica meaningless.
Read on January 01, 2010, read count: 1

Actually I'd read this one long time ago but forget the story #duh. Or maybe I skipping some pages, can't remember it too #doubleduh

If I compare with its predecessor Crave: The Seduction of Snow White, Ravish of course have a going on and on and on sex fest, but then I enjoy this more than Crave.

What I remember a bit is the heroine was cursed to sleep after her first attempt to make love with her new boyfriend. Years later her parents ask a doctor named Jacob to cure her. Jacob believe her sleep condition is disease, but then they meet at her dream, and she explain that she'd cursed by some voodoo priestess. After all they start have sex, sex and sex (in dream of course), but the priestess doesn't want the girl to be free.

I think the story is okay, for erotica. Perfect for they who love erotica without thinking so hard when read it.

And of course, the heroine is virgin with hero have so much stamina *rolling eyes*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ravish.